Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FYFL Confirmed Teams

Yes, some serious moves need to be made.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Your Default Code ADS

coachvmunnee
    We got to remember it still is early, I see teams confirming whether they are leaving or confiming in the next month or two. CMG has to have city approval, and a lot of other teams are looking at Floleague, other leagues, and projecting the final look for SYFL to see if its in their best interest. If Miami Gardens is in, then the league is done deal and will be competitive.

coachvmunnee
    What are your thoughts on the Miramar Wolverines, and whether they are interested and/or add value in the Flo league or the AYFL, if there is fall out from the SYFL?

Quote Originally Posted by coachvmunnee View Post
    What are your thoughts on the Miramar Wolverines, and whether they are interested and/or add value in the Flo league or the AYFL, if there is fall out from the SYFL?
    If things go south with SFYFL, I think Miramar heads to Xtreme with the other Miramar. Otherwise, they stay put in SFYFL.

We got to remember it still is early, I see teams confirming whether they are leaving or confiming in the next month or two. CMG has to have city approval, and a lot of other teams are looking at Floleague, other leagues, and projecting the final look for SYFL to see if its in their best interest. If Miami Gardens is in, then the league is done deal and will be competitive.
    It's early, but then it's not. Remember, the SFYFL has a deadline of January 31st for re commitments. Now, having said this, big parks (like the Miami Gardens 5) will have all the time they need. I spoke to the city yesterday and they won't be ready to reup on the 31st like everyone else has too. I think Lauderdale Lakes will also get an extension. This could work into the Flo's favor also. If I'm SFYFL, I make everyone commit to me on time. This way I ensure I'm playing football in 2012. The pressure is on the Flo. They need a few major decomits to come to the table like the Canes. No one else among the big parks (Lakes, Lauderhill, Deerfield, MGs) seems to be willing to pull out just yet. Everyone's playing wait and see. As long as that keeps up, they got issues. If they can get people to step out on faith, it could get ugly for SFYFL. So needless to say the next few weeks will get interesting before they get dull. Welcome to politics and football.

Super Moderator Tavaris Bragdon's Avatar
    Since the FYFL has incorporated will chiefs and tigers finally come over and rumor I heard is that city of pompano might make all teams play in the same league so cowboys might have to move even if they don't want to

coachvmunnee
    Its really a few simple scenarios to give the Floleague a shot in the arm and cripple SYFL. 1) If the city of pompano requires the cowboys to follow suit, then that's a major blow for the north side of SYFL, and LLV and Lauderhill, will probably fall in line or seriously condsider exiting. 2) If the MG5 leave, then the south side of SYFL is over, and probably SYFL as a whole. 3) If neither of these occur, (Pompano Cowboys, MG5), SYFL remains strong, and then the Floleague would probably need to merge with the rest of the NYFL teams to stimulate interest, geograpical diversity and competitive competition.

Its really a few simple scenarios to give the Floleague a shot in the arm and cripple SYFL. 1) If the city of pompano requires the cowboys to follow suit, then that's a major blow for the north side of SYFL, and LLV and Lauderhill, will probably fall in line or seriously condsider exiting. 2) If the MG5 leave, then the south side of SYFL is over, and probably SYFL as a whole. 3) If neither of these occur, (Pompano Cowboys, MG5), SYFL remains strong, and then the Floleague would probably need to merge with the rest of the NYFL teams to stimulate interest, geograpical diversity and competitive competition.
    Wow can we hire you at Hotbed? That was an amazing analysis and spot on.
    Last edited by Brandon Odoi; 01-11-2012 at 12:59 PM.

@ coachvmunnee Great analyst, Exactly what I was thinking. But just to through a twist what if the Pompano3 goes to Flo, and Lauderhill goes to AYFL. That makes Deerfield and Laud Lakes really wanna reweigh their options to FLO also? Will the SFYFL be okay with the MG5 and the remainder of the teams with a thin North division?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Alcindor View Post
    @ coachvmunnee Great analyst, Exactly what I was thinking. But just to through a twist what if the Pompano3 goes to Flo, and Lauderhill goes to AYFL. That makes Deerfield and Laud Lakes really wanna reweigh their options to FLO also? Will the SFYFL be okay with the MG5 and the remainder of the teams with a thin North division?
    That's the wildcard Jon, the Lauderhill to AYFL talk has really silenced as of late. Can't wait until Jan 31st when commitments have to be made to SFYFL. I bet teams get extensions this year.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

fyfl org

fyfl football league

wwwfyfl.com

fyfl broward

fyfl miami

broward eagles football

broward seahawks football

www.fyfl.com

fyfl schedule 2012

fyfl broward eagles

Fyfl Rankings